Watch IPTV on MAG box
This guide will help you setup your IPTV channels on MAG box.
1. Nagivate to Settings.
2. Click on System Settings.
3. Click on Software Update.
Then press OK then the Red button to update the software. Then, please wait about 5 minutes for the update to finish and the box has restarted.
We recommend that you update the software.
ℹ️ Do you have a MAG256 (and also later MAG models)? Please, skip step # 3. Your MAG256 will automatically update the software.
4. Go to Settings and then System Settings.
After updating the software, go back to Settings -> System Setings.
5. Go to Video and change to 1080p and 1920 × 1080. Press OK and go back.
ℹ️ Do you have a MAG256 (and also later MAG models)? Please skip step no. 5. Your MAG256 knows which cable is connected.
6. Select Servers.
7. Click on General.
Enter pool.ntp.org. Press OK and to go back.
8. Select Portals.
9. At the First Portal, enter this
Portal Name: Your IPTV provider’s name
Portal URL: You get the URL via email. Please, check your email.
You do not need to fill in anything for portal no. 2. Press OK to save and go back.
10. Go to Advanced Settings and change the time zone to Europe / London to make the EPG work. Press OK to save.
11. Return the main menu, and then your TV box will ask you if it should restart. Please, restart your TV box.
12. Change Buffer Size from 0 to 15, but first go to Settings -> Advanced Settings.
Press OK when you finish.
Now you come in to IPTV provider’s Portal, and then you can start looking at your IPTV channels.
For you who applied for a test account
Please activate your MAC address on the bottom of your MAG box. You must enter the MAC address when you apply for a trial account.